Blogging is a stellar way to whip up a frenzy around your #GivingTuesday campaign and educate your community about its importance to your organization. It can also play an integral role in your marketing mix on #GivingTuesday as a traffic driver and place to provide updates throughout the day. Unfortunately, most nonprofits who try to blog fail miserably. In this session, we will share the collective wisdom we’ve gleaned from dozens of nonprofit organizations that have stumbled upon the magic formula for becoming thought leaders in their community.
Join us to discover:
- How a blog can educate your community.
- Why you don't want to forget about your blog as a marketing vehicle to promote your campaign.
- 3 keys to becoming a thought leader.
- Who should blog? It’s not who you’d expect.
- 7 components of the best nonprofit blogs.
- Tips to optimize your blog’s effectiveness.
- 4 ways to promote your blog.