Many people think #GivingTuesday is a way to get new donors, and it can be, but only if you have already learned how to leverage relationships with the supporters you already have. In this session, Jay will help us learn how to step off the donor acquisition treadmill and rev-up donor retention efforts in time for #GivingTuesday. You can also apply these concepts to keep up the momentum in curbing donor attrition once #GivingTuesday 2017 is over.
The reality that seven out of ten donors only give once doesn’t have to be your reality. Jay will help us understand how a 10% increase in donor retention can more than double the lifetime value of a donor and minimize our reliance on producing constant appeals for new donors so you can pave the way for a long-term approach to donor relations that keeps them coming back again and again.
Jay is ready to teach you:
- How to establish a powerful and engaging web presence that retains donors.
- What we can learn from the annual Fundraising Effectiveness Survey Report from AFP.
- Why donors leave and what to do about it.
- 6 key drivers that can double the lifetime value of your donors.
- Methods for creating repeat donors.