Nonprofit websites should be beautiful inside and out. While we pride ourselves in being an all-in-one provider, Firespring is best known for user-friendly website solutions that give nonprofits the power to build and maintain a professional online presence without needing a programmer.
Once we’ve established a site structure that suits your content needs, we’ll help you select an eye-catching website design for your nonprofit. Then we'll brand it with your logo and color palette. If you'd prefer to tell your story in a truly unique way, we can also create a custom design exclusively for your nonprofit.
When your new site goes live, you’ll have the ability to:
- Update text and photos.
- Post blog articles that allow users to post comments and share your content on social media.
- Manage member and event information.
- Add unlimited pages and alter navigation menus.
- Quickly and easily launch online fundraising campaigns.
- Choose from a selection of optimized landing page templates to take donations, accept event registration, sign up newsletter recipients, manage user downloads and sell programs/services.
- Climb search engine rankings and keep your site fresh with blog articles automatically added to your homepage every week.
- Add keywords and optimize your title, photo and description tags.
- Promote upcoming meeting information and event details online.
- Track visitor activity with Firespring's custom analytics tool.
All of this is backed by free unlimited training and legendary phone support from a real person who genuinely cares about your cause. Ready to get started? Just give us a call at 877.447.8941 or send an email to email@example.com.
United Methodist Volunteers in Mission
“It’s critical that we have a platform that allows us to relay information quickly and efficiently. You don’t have to be a web developer or website designer to figure it out. You can have a really great-looking, professional website that is very easy to create and maintain.”
—Malinda Nichols, Communications Director