Crowdfunding has quickly become a new tool in the fundraising toolbox. It allows nonprofits to leverage their networks to raise more money, faster, from a larger audience and is changing the face of nonprofit fundraising as donors welcome a more engaged approached to giving. Forbes reports that 30% of the $5 billion crowdfunded went to social causes, and this trend will continue to rise.
Learn how your organization can use crowdfunding to raise the bar on your fundraising initiatives. Dana Ostomel, Firespring’s authority on crowdfunding, will walk you through the lifecycle of a campaign, from creation through appreciation, emphasizing how to engage new audiences. Come ready to ask about the campaigns you have in mind so we can answer all your questions. You’ll discover:
- Why crowdfunding is a must-do for your nonprofit.
- How to incorporate crowdfunding into your existing fundraising mix.
- What role strangers play in crowdfunding.
- What types of campaigns are most effective.
- The power of crowdfunding beyond increased revenue.
- Concrete steps you can implement immediately.